7 tips how not to worry about BREXIT impact on Weddings Abroad Legalities Planning a wedding abr
7 tips how not to worry about BREXIT impact on Weddings Abroad Legalities
Planning a wedding abroad and worrying how BREXIT will make things more complicated for you?
Lets just not talk politics. Brexit is coming weather we like it or not. We are getting many queries what will happen after Britain leaves the EU. The most important anwer to ALL is:
1. DO NOT WORRY, many non EU weddings happen at the EU already and they are still legal and recognized worldwide.
2. JANUARY 2020 is the month when Summer 2020 weddings can start working on their legal paperwork anyway due to a paperwork validity limits, by than we will surely know what impact the way Britain leaves the EU
3. WORSE CASE SCENARIO - wedding paperwork same as for non EU countries Its just a question what paperwork will be needed, but i am most certain it will not be worse and what non EU countries brides and grooms have to go through
4. ADD 2-3 MORE DAYS - to arrive early to your destination to allow cushion for potential local governments needs or wait with your time decisions until end of the year
5. DONT BUY THE AIRTICKET just yet so my main advice is NOT to book the airtickets for next year to avoid need to change them.
6. SYMBOLIC CEREMONY - no reason to panic if you later realize that due to Brexit-caused legalities change you cannot provide all documents/come to your wedding destination in time.Even before Brexit growing number of brides and grooms having their wedding abroad was chosing symbolic wedding ceremony/ religious church blessing and handled their wedding legal paperwork at home. Sign up here to receive more on Symbolic Wedding Advantages
7. FOLLOW US for futures news
Wedding Planner & Consultant
PragueWeddings.com I MartinDobes.com